INNOVATION IN GLASS TECHNOLOGY
GlassCon Global, North America's Premier Technical Conference, brings together global innovations in glass technology to further the development of the glass and glazing industry. The conference encourages industry collaboration and communication by providing a practical, educational forum where glass professionals can expand their knowledge in a continually-evolving technological environment. Share ideas, visions and new technologies with industry professionals and experts from all areas of the architectural glass and glazing industry. GlassCon Global is a program of FCA Conferences, LLC a nonprofit organization. (Tax exempt application for 501© (3) status pending.)
Who attends GlassCon Global?
- Architects, designers and specification writers
- Researchers, academia and specialists
- Façade consultants and builders
- Building owners, managers and developers
- Manufacturers and processors
- Solar technology industry experts
- University staff and students
- Window manufacturers and glaziers
- Fabricators and installers of all fenestration and façade products
What topics will be discussed at GlassCon Global?
A wide variety of topics will be presented and discussed at the GlassCon Global conference. When preparing an abstract, speakers should consider the following themes:
- Architectural challenges and solutions
- New technologies and innovations
- Structural engineering case studies
- New products and applications
- Energy performance in buildings
- Glass coating technology and applications
- Product and process case studies
- Business opportunities and economic outlook
For more information, contact us.
© FCA Conferences, LLC, 2014-2017, All Rights Reserved.